You are entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
- Your landlord has informed CreditRentBoost that they will not cooperate, and
- You nor your landlord are trying to commit fraud, and
- You do not own the home, or are not on the home’s title in any way, and
- You have not just changed your mind, or enrolled with another rent reporting company, and
- You are not subleasing without the landlord’s or owner’s consent, and
- You have requested a refund within 30 days of enrolling, and
- You have not purchased Expedited Service.
As long as you meet the above requirements, we will be happy to issue you a 100% refund!