Terms And Conditions
950 CREDIT, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
950 CREDIT, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using any of the services of 950 Credit, LLC (hereinafter, “950 Credit” or “we”), including without limitation the credit reporting services (collectively, “Services”) and the 950 Credit website (the “Site”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”). You must agree to these Terms and Conditions in order to use the Services.
950 Credit reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Services are subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at: www.creditrentboost.com/Terms-and-Conditions/.
If you are a renter, by using these Services and by submitting Submitted Information, defined below, such as your name and rent amount, you agree that 950 Credit may contact your landlord or property manager to verify such information.
If you are a landlord or property manager, you agree, represent and warrant that you are submitting information in compliance with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U.S.C. § 1681. See, www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
If you are using the Services on behalf of your employer or another entity (“Organization”), you represent and warrant that you have full legal authority to bind your Organization to these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, all references in these Terms and Conditions to “you” or “your” shall be deemed to include your Organization, except where the context may otherwise require. If you do not have such authority, then you may not use the Service on behalf of your Organization and you agree to discontinue use of all Services immediately.
- Services. 950 Credit provides Services relevant to renters, landlords, property managers, and others, including, without limitation, providing credit reporting services and credit-related products. 950 Credit reserves the right to deny service to any person or entity at 950 Credit’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Eligibility. You represent and warrant that you are an individual at least 18 years old that is able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law and a resident of the United States with a postal mailing address in the United States. All Users must be human (i.e., no machines, scripts or automated services may be used to access or use the Services).
- Identity Authentication. You authorize 950 Credit, directly and through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity. This may include asking you for further information, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial account and verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources. If we cannot verify your information to the extent we deem necessary, we may not be able to allow you to use the Services.
- Your Account.
- Account. To use the Services, you must have an account with 950 Credit. You may only register for an account if you are eighteen or older and have a valid U.S. Social Security Number. By registering, you certify that you meet these criteria. You may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process or your continued use of the Services. All information you provide to us must be true, accurate, current, and complete information. You are required to keep all information up to date and accurate. You agree not to misrepresent your identity, your personal information, or other information you provide to us.
- Fees. You agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes incurred by your use of the Services. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable. 950 Credit may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement its pricing and billing procedures, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting a link to an update of these Terms and Conditions or posting such changes elsewhere on the Site. For the avoidance of doubt, if you purchase monthly (or other periodic) Services, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial set up fee as well as a recurring payment charge each month on the date of your subscription at the then-current rate for Services, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by 950 Credit after the expiration date of your payment card. You are responsible to remit payment of all fees and charges incurred if you dispute a charge by 950 Credit and order an investigation of such charge or otherwise initiate a chargeback. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Cancellation by You. You have the right to cancel the Services at any time. You may cancel the Services by contacting us via phone at 844-950-7368 or via email at email@example.com. If you cancel the Services, you may use the Services until the end of your then-current Services term.
- Termination by Us. We may terminate this Agreement, or your use of the Services for any reason or no reason and at any time without advance notice to you. 950 Credit will terminate your account if any of the following apply: (a) you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions; (b) you fail to pay the fees due to 950 Credit for the Services; (c) 950 Credit is required by law to terminate your account; or (d) 950 Credit ceases to provide the Services or any material portions thereof.
- Credit Reporting.
- Rent Reporting. 950 Credit will report rent payments made by you to a credit reporting agency, which in part is designed to assist parties in establishing a credit history and/or a credit score. In order to use certain aspects of the Services, you will need to provide 950 Credit with, (a) if you are a renter, your personal information (name, email address, password, phone number, date of birth, social security number, property address and prior property addresses), personal information of your landlord or property manager (name, phone number and address), and rental information (rent amount and payment dates) and any information necessary for us to verify and validate the information with your landlord or property manager and (b) if you are a landlord or property manager, your personal information and personal information of your tenants, and rental information (“Submitted Information”).
- Verification of Lease. To be eligible for reporting to a Credit Reporting Agency, 950 Credit will verify the existence of a valid written lease, including verifying that you are listed as a lessee. Additionally, 950 Credit will need to verify certain lease details with the Landlord, for example the amount and due dates of the payments under the lease.
- No Modification. Once payments have been reported by 950 Credit to a Credit Reporting Agency, the reporting of those payments cannot be modified, amended or canceled.
- Dispute. Notwithstanding the above, any party may dispute any entry on a credit report provided by 950 Credit to a Credit Reporting Agency pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681.
- No Liability for Credit Reporting Agency. 950 Credit is an independent company not related to any Credit Reporting Agency. Therefore, 950 Credit is not responsible for how any Credit Reporting Agency may manage or use the information provided to them. You hereby agree to hold 950 Credit harmless against any such claims (all subject to the Credit Reporting Dispute Resolution Policy and the Fair Credit Reporting Act). See such Credit Reporting Agency for the terms and conditions of how they collect, store, manage, use, modify, disseminate and distribute such information. Once the information is transmitted from 950 Credit to the Credit Reporting Agency, that Credit Reporting Agency will obtain an ownership interest in that data.
- Cessation of Services Can Affect Credit Score. Once rent payments have been reported to a Credit Reporting Agency, the cessation of the reporting such rent (or the inconsistent reporting of such payments) to a Credit Reporting Agency may negatively impact your credit history, including the subsequent reporting of such bill or account following a period of no reporting on such bill or account, which may occur for a variety of reasons, including cessation of use of the Services. 950 Credit shall not be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages or adverse impacts on a User’s credit score or credit history if you cease using 950 Credit’s Services (or has inconsistent reporting).
- Landlord Release. 950 Credit is an independent company, which is not owned, operated or directed by your Landlord or Property Manager (“Landlord”). Landlord makes no warranties about said service, and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions which may violate any applicable provisions of the Federal Consumer Credit Protection Act (15 U.S.C. § 1601 et seq), the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (including 15 U.S.C. §§1681-1681t) Public Law 91-508, Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and any amendments to them, all state law counterparts of them, and all applicable regulations promulgated under any of them including, without limitation, any provisions requiring adverse action notification to the consumer. In order to induce Landlord to verify rent payments to 950 Credit, you agree to indemnify and hold Landlord harmless on account of any loss, injury, damage or claim that may result or stem from the information furnished to 950 Credit or any other transaction under and pursuant to the Agreement with 950 Credit and/or any violation of any of the provisions contained in applicable Federal, state or local laws, and/or claims of its customers, as well as any attorney’s fees and costs associated therewith.
- Dispute of Credit Reporting Information Policy and Procedures
- Notice of Dispute. You may dispute an entry on your credit report derived from information provided by 950 Credit to a Credit Reporting Agency by notifying 950 Credit either by mail or by other means available to you. You must provide the following information as part of any dispute of information provided by 950 Credit: (a) your name; (b) your contact information, including without limitation the address of the property for which we are reporting rent payments; (c) your Landlord’s name; (d) a brief description of the disputed information. You hereby represent and warrant that all information submitted to 950 Credit pursuant to this Section is accurate.
- Investigation of Disputed Information. Upon our receipt of a notice of dispute 950 Credit will conduct an investigation and make a determination of the status of the disputed information within ten (10) business days of receipt of the notice of dispute. The investigation shall include, but is not limited to, all relevant information provided by you. We will determine if (a) the dispute is frivolous or irrelevant and the information originally provided is accurate; (b) the disputed information is inaccurate; or (c) more information is necessary to make a final determination regarding the disputed information.
- Notification of Determination. Once a final determination has been made regarding the disputed information, 950 Credit will notify you for that purpose, by other means available to 950 Credit within five (5) business days of the determination regarding the disputed information. If 950 Credit determines that the dispute is frivolous or irrelevant, 950 Credit shall notify you. Said notice shall include: (a) the reasons for the determination; and (b) identification of any information required to investigate the disputed information. If 950 Credit determines that the disputed information is inaccurate, 950 Credit shall notify you within five (5) business days of the determination and will promptly notify all credit reporting agencies to which 950 Credit provided said information and request that they delete or modify the information as appropriate. If 950 Credit determines that more information is necessary to complete its investigation, 950 Credit will notify your, and your landlord if necessary, and request additional information from them to help make a final determination as to the disputed information.
- Additional Information Request. Upon receipt of the additional information, 950 Credit shall make a final determination on the disputed information, considering all information provided by all parties, within thirty (30) days of receipt of the notice of dispute by 950 Credit under this section. Notice of said determination shall be forwarded to you as described above. You hereby agree to provide additional information if requested of you.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that you will (a) not activate multiple registrations without prior consent by 950 Credit, whether such registration was completed fraudulently, falsely or unlawfully, or by legitimate and lawful means such as the use of alternate but valid names, different contact information, separate bank-account numbers and other pertinent data; (b) not engage in any fraud, intentional or negligent misrepresentation or any unlawful act relating to the use of 950 Credit’s Services or otherwise provide false, accurate or misleading information or otherwise participate in a fraudulent transaction, including, without limitation, providing payment source information that you have not been authorized to provide or use; (c) fully cooperate in any investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us ; (d) will not infringe 950 Credit’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity); (e) will not interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancel bots, harmful code, flood pings, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or other computer programming routines, methods or technology that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; (f) will not access, or attempt to access, the Services through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts, bots, spiders or web crawlers) and you agree to comply with the instructions contained in any robots.txt file present on the Services; (g) you will not obtain or attempt to obtain any information from the Services including without limitation, email addresses or mobile phone numbers of any other users; (h) you will not violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation or treaty in connection with your use of the Services or access or use of the Site (i) not breach these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement with 950 Credit. You agree to notify 950 Credit immediately in writing at any time that you discover that any of the representations or warranties contained in these Terms and Conditions are not true and correct in all respects and/or if you receive notice or any communication from any third-party that claims directly or by implication that any of these representations or warranties contained in these Terms and Conditions are not true and correct in all respects.
- Links from the Site. The Site may contain links to websites operated by other parties. 950 Credit provides these links to other websites as a convenience and use of these websites is at your own risk. The linked websites are not under the control of 950 Credit and 950 Credit is not responsible for the content available on the other websites. Such links do not imply 950 Credit’s endorsement of information or material on any other website and 950 Credit disclaims all liability with regard to your access to and use of such linked websites.
- Intellectual Property. 950 Credit’s name and logo are trademarks and service marks of 950 Credit. Unless permitted in a separate written agreement with 950 Credit, you do not have the right to use any of 950 Credit’s trademarks, service marks or logos and your unauthorized use of any of these may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
- Submitted Information.
- No Guaranty of Submitted Information. We do not endorse, represent, or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of any Submitted Information. Submitted Information is entirely the responsibility of the person from whom such information originated. You are responsible for the information you choose to submit using the Services. In particular, you are responsible for ensuring that you do not submit material that (a) is protected by copyright, contains trade secrets or otherwise is subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner; or (b) is false or is a misrepresentation. Further, 950 Credit may in its sole discretion remove Submitted Information and terminate your account if you submit any information that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Updates to Submitted Information. If 950 Credit determines that any Submitted Information is inaccurate, it may request that you update the information or may update the Submitted Information. At 950 Credit’ sole discretion, any Submitted Information may be included in the Services in whole or in part in modified form. In addition, 950 Credit and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Submitted Information that is available via the Services that violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Responsibility for Submitted Information. You acknowledge that your Submitted Information is your sole responsibility. You agree that, under no circumstances, will 950 Credit be liable in any way for any Submitted Information, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Submitted Information, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use or distribution of any Submitted Information transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Children. The Service is not directed toward children under 13 years of age, and 950 Credit does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 or allow them to create an account or access account features. If you are under 13, please do not submit any personal information about yourself to 950 Credit.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. 950 CREDIT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, 950 CREDIT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- 950 CREDIT MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR DATA AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF, THE SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, 950 CREDIT AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELATED PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR GOODWILL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF 950 CREDIT OR THE RELATED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES;THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY;THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR DATA MAINTAINED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE; OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO CASE SHALL THE LIABILITY OF 950 CREDIT OR ANY OF THE RELATED PARTIES EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00).
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the liability of 950 Credit and the Related Parties shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold 950 Credit and the Related Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities damages and losses including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of (a) your use of the Services; or (b) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other policies that 950 Credit may issue for the Services from time to time.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Disputes. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Arizona law, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You and 950 Credit agree that the state and federal courts located in the County of Maricopa, Arizona will have exclusive jurisdiction of all disputes arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Services and agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, 950 Credit shall be allowed to apply for equitable remedies (including injunctions) in any jurisdiction. Further, you agree that you may bring claims against 950 Credit only in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Assignment. 950 Credit may assign its rights under these Terms and Conditions to any person or entity without your consent. The rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions may not be assigned without 950 Credit’ prior written consent, and any attempted unauthorized assignment by you shall be null and void.
- Force Majeure. In no event will 950 Credit have liability or be deemed in breach hereof for any failure or delay of performance of any duration resulting in whole or in part from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, war, earthquake, power failure, network failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, terrorist act, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind or work slowdown or any other condition no reasonably within 950 Credit’s control. Your payment obligation will not be excused or reduced upon the occurrence of any such event.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be given full force and effect.
- Attorneys’ Fees. If any action is brought to recover any amount under this Agreement or for or on account of any breach of, or to enforce or interpret any of the terms, covenants, or conditions of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party, as part of the prevailing party’s costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, the amount of which will be fixed by the court, and will be made a part of any award of judgment rendered.
- No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect our right to enforce the same provision at a later time.
- Headings. Headings of this Agreement are for the purposes of reference only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the meanings thereof.
- Notices. All notices given by you or required under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Equitable Remedies. You acknowledge and agree that 950 Credit would be irreparably damaged if the terms of these Terms and Conditions were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that we shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to breaches of these Terms and Conditions, in addition to such other remedies as we may otherwise have available to us under applicable laws.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, including the documents referenced in these Terms and Conditions, constitutes the entire agreement between you and 950 Credit with respect to the Service and supersedes any and all prior agreements between you and 950 Credit relating to the Service.
- Federal Law. All furnishers of consumer reports must comply with all applicable regulations. Information about applicable regulations currently in effect can be found at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s website, www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.
Last Modified on November 7, 2019