The undersigned hereby certifies the following:
- I have agreed to allow 950 Credit Inc. to act as a third party reporter between myself, as a renter, and the landlord/property management company.
- I will provide documentation containing various information for the purposes of the credit reporting. I certify that all of the information is true and complete. I made no misrepresentations in the documentation provided nor did I omit any pertinent information.
- I fully understand that it is a Federal crime punishable by fine or imprisonment, or both, to knowingly make any false statements when participating in this reporting process under the Federal law.
- You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time by emailing email@example.com, or sending us a message
through your tenant portal.
- If there is a dispute regarding your payment of fees, or the Service, 950 Credit Inc shall have the right to terminate and or
delete your account without prior notice. To reinstate the disputed account the total disputed amount plus a dispute fee of
$15.00 per dispute will need to be collected prior to reactivating/ reinstating the account. For the avoidance of doubt, if you
purchase a monthly (or other periodic) membership, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and
recurring payment charge each month.
- I understand that 950 Credit, Inc. has no control over any increase in my credit score, and only reports my rent payments
to the credit bureaus. The credit bureaus are solely responsible for any increase in the credit score based on their calculations
- I understand that 950 Credit may report information about my account to the credit bureaus; and that late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on my account may be reflected in my credit report.
- I agree to the electronic delivery of information and notices from 950 Credit and agree to provide and continue to provide a valid email address for the purposes of delivery of electronic
notices. This consent includes, without limitation, the electronic delivery of furnishing of negative information to a Credit Reporting Agency.
You are entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
- Your landlord has informed CreditRentBoost that they will not cooperate, and
- You nor your landlord are trying to commit fraud, and
- You do not own the home, or are not on the home’s title in any way, and
- You have not just changed your mind, or enrolled with another rent reporting company, and
- You are not subleasing without the landlord’s or owner’s consent, and
- You have requested a refund within 30 days of enrolling, and
- You have not purchased Expedited Service.
Expedited Service Policy
If Expedited Service has been requested, I understand that:
- The account will be reported to TransUnion and Equifax within 3 business days of receiving all required documents from you and your Landlord or Property Management Company. After we report your account to TransUnion and Equifax, then these bureaus will have the new tradeline active within 3 business days.
- Expedited Service accounts do not qualify for refunds for any reason.
Authorization to Release Information
To Whom It May Concern:
- I have entered into a Tenant Service Agreement with 950 Credit Inc. As part of the Agreement, 950 Credit Inc. may verify information contained in my rent verification process and in other documents required in connection with reporting throughout the time I am under contract as part of its quality control program. I further authorize my landlord (past & present) to provide 950 Credit, Inc. a copy of my Lease Agreement(s) and payment history.
- I understand and agree that 950 Credit Inc. reserves the right to change the rental history verification process to a require alternative documentation. This may include verifying the information provided on the application with the landlord/property management company and/or the banking financial institution.
- 950 Credit Inc. may address this authorization to any party named in the lease and or banking institution.
- A copy of this authorization may be accepted as an original.